1. Self-Help Cancer's website provides access to information about treatments for cancer and is intended in particular to assist its users to find out about complementary treatments that may be available. Self-Help Cancer has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website, but provides no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of any information on this website, and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
2. Self-Help Cancer's website content is not provided by health practitioners or doctors able to give advice on medical matters. Cancer is a very serious and individual disease. Users must consult with experts in the appropriate medical field before adopting any form of treatment. The information contained on the website is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
3. Self-Help Cancer shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information contained on this website.
4. The website provides links to other websites and Self-Help Cancer does not accept any responsibility for the content of such websites.
5. Users of this website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent they are applicable.
6. This disclaimer is prepared under and shall be governed by English law.